• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play Zelda to Beat the Game or to 100% Complete It?

How do you play Zelda?

• To beat it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To 100% complete it

• To just have fun

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always play them just to beat them, I find 100% play throughs of almost any game (except for mario!) pointless and boring.

I slowly get more and more interested in 100%ing Zelda games as I get older, but no matter what, I can just never do it. As of lately I work so much that playing games is something I do leisurely on lunch breaks or when I'm about to pass out after work, so some of the minigames involved in 100%ing it are just too aggravating or tiring for my tastes.
Maybe one day I'll 100% them all...

Hylian Cat

The feline from Hyrule
I for one just play the to have fun! Zelda is the number one thing I do when I'm bored; it's quite entertaining, as I'm sure you agree. :)

I usually play to have fun and to beat it. I'm less interested in beating it 100% because there is always some minigame that's too frustrating or some sidequest that's too tedious to be worth it. That said, I do explore as much as possible and try to get most of the stuff.

I try hard to 100% every game. It never works out for me though, the minigames always mess me up. Like I'll miss one piece of heart that I just can never get, so then I pick three others to just not get. Always get 19 hearts in Ocarnia ;/

It depends on the game. In all of the handheld and early zelda games I 100 percent it on the first run through. I almost always get all of the heart containers in the game, but for things that are completely useless and not worth the work, I will usually give up.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Well I put just to have fun.

The first time is really a mixture of choice 1 and 3.

Then once I've memorized the game meaning I know the next next location I have to go to in the mainquest I try to do a 100% completion.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
i usualy play the game without doing any sidequests the 1st time and on the 2nd i complete the story and then 100% it

I never have been one of those 100% freaks, mostly because I know I can't do it without a guide, (like with Gold Skultulas. really, how DO you do it WITHOUT a guide?) and then whats the point? I play to beat, getting as much as I can without a guide to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom