• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play Zelda to Beat the Game or to 100% Complete It?

How do you play Zelda?

• To beat it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To 100% complete it

• To just have fun

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
I'm similar to the majority of people here. In my first run I do my best to try and do everything in the game but I don't fuss over it too heavily, if I can't find one little thing or I miss something I'm fine to just continue as it it my primary goal just to beat it. However my second run through is my 100% run through, no matter how long it takes I do what I can to get absolutely everything the game has to offer. After that I just replay the game they way I enjoy more which is different for each game.

B

bdjace

I try to complete as much as I can when I play but my primary goal is to beat the game.

L

LoZ Nerd 1.7

I try to do as much as i can, proceed, beat the game, then get everything i missed, then have fun!!!!!!!!

My first playthroughs are never 100%'s. I always playthrough it just to have fun and beat it, and then I do the Second Quest (if there is one). I just beat Hero Mode in Skyward Sword, and now I'm about to go back and 100% it, as soon as ZeldaDungeon's video walkthrough for it is complete.

Every time my feet step into Hyrule I know my destiny is to look for every secret, piece of heart and contents possible

The first play through I always just play through at the minimum and play for fun, then second time I go all out 100%

Though I do like to do as many side-quests as possible, and try to get all of the heart pieces, I don't try to do things that don't benefit me, or are'nt fun to do. If I wanted to get 100%, I would play it again sometime, after I beat it.

I always try to beat it and get most of the stuff as I go along, taking my time to check for stuff. Usally miss stuff and do that after I have finished the game. Gotta have 100% completed character in all the zelda games :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom