• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Do You Play the Wind Waker on the Gamecube or Wii?

Do you play The Wind Waker on the Gamecube or Wii?

• Gamecube

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii

• Neither, I don't own it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
on the wii, because i don't own a gamecube and i really wanted to play the wind waker, so i bought a memory card and a gamecubecontroller to play it on the wii

My gamecube's not hooked up at the moment so I play it on the Wii, same with Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. It's just more convenient. I'd have no problem hooking up the appropriate console if I needed to or could be bothered to though hehe.

i use the wii as i have it plugged in using component cables. They give a much better picture quality and the game looks even more awesome then it did on the GC

I don't have it (but I want it soooo bad), but if I did, I would play it on the Wii because I don't have my Gamecube anymore.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
The first time I played TWW, the Wii didn't exist yet. Nowadays, when I play The Wind Waker I usually play it on my Wii. The reason being that my Wii is much more convenient for use than my Gamecube. Most of the time my Gamecube is in its box/case.

Fig

The Altruist
Ever since my GameCube burned out, I have been playing Wind Waked on my Wii. I don't mind which console I play a game, what matters is that I could still be able to re-live my childhood again, then I'm fine with it.

I still have my GCN plugged in, so if I feel like playing a Gamecube game I'll just play it on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom