• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Do You Play the Wind Waker on the Gamecube or Wii?

Do you play The Wind Waker on the Gamecube or Wii?

• Gamecube

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii

• Neither, I don't own it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I will always love the Gamecube so of course I play it on the Gamecube, but what about you guys, do you still play it on the Gamecube or do you just play it on the Wii because that is whats plugged in?

Because I don't have the Gamecube plugged in at the moment, I play my Gamecube games on the Wii. I would Plug in my Gamecube, But I don't have anywhere to place it.

I'm playing it on the wii right now, but i really just use whatever happens to be plugged in at the moment.

Gamecube, I like the feeling of the old consoles ( although GC isn't that old) its purely about the nostalgia for me!

Sadly, I do not own a GameCube. So, of course I play it on the Wii. I remember getting The Wind Waker for my birthday a few years back and I was so happy. But then we ended up having to run out to GameStop to get a memory card so I could actually save my game and stuff. But, I'm really glad Nintendo games are backwards compatible or I'd probably not have gotten the opportunity to play such a masterpiece.

I love my GameCube far more than my Wii... So when I've got a GC disc, it will always go into my GameCube.

So yes, I still do play WW on my GameCube. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom