• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play Skyrim?

1. I got the game on release day
2. I've finished the main story. Now I'm doing the many sidequest this game has to offer.
3. As a whole, I do enjoy this game. My biggest complaint I have is the number of times this game froze on me. It started from a small annoyance to a very frustrating aspect.

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
Yes, I do.

1. November 11th, at 5.30 AM (about)
2. Archmage, Harbinger, Listener, Ninghtingale, lv. 72 Nord Battle Mage, and on the main quest where you get Dragonrend. (I don't do the main quest first in TES games)
3. Of coarse! :D

Shikenshu

Hero of CEGEP
1. 11/11/11 (Epic date, epic game)
2. Finished the main and most of the major factions; side-quest and dungeon cleaning on-going
3. This game is just awesome. It's far better than Oblivion and you can play the game for days(24/24) without finishing it.

Iv played Morrowind and Oblivion a little bit but i always have the same problem......im a horder. If i walk into a room i have to pick up everything and never want to sell any of it. I have 53 brooms... i cant throw em away!!! what if i get too a broom dungeon!!!!

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I got mine from a friend, last wednesday.

I currently just started so im at the cave where you get the golden claw.

Yes i am enjoying the game. its really fun picking out your character; im a High Elf;) and just running around finding bandits to kill is awesome, i like to steal everything i see so people come and try to kill me for stealing there stuff. Also, DONT KILL A CHICKEN IN THE FIRST TOWN....Alvor (or whatever his name is) will run at you screaming and try to kill you...he is very importaunt to the game....lol

MW7

I actually don't. I put hundreds of hours into Oblivion and loved it but decided against getting Skyrim. I know I would like it, but I think in the grand scheme of things my life would be better without it. There was a point when I was playing Oblivion and just skill boosting for hours- then I realized I could be exercising in real life instead of raising my speed skill in Oblivion. So that's the point at which I ruined Elder Scrolls games for myself forever. Please note that I don't want to belittle anyone by saying that I realized I would be better off without the game. I know that I just as well could have drawn the line with any other video game and arbitrarily picked Elder Scrolls games. If anything I have immense respect for the game because I know it's so immersive that I wouldn't be able to stop playing it.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
1 hoping an praying for it
2 know people who have restarted at level 78. They don't have a life at all.
3 Played elder scrolls before and loved them.

I actually don't. I put hundreds of hours into Oblivion and loved it but decided against getting Skyrim. I know I would like it, but I think in the grand scheme of things my life would be better without it. There was a point when I was playing Oblivion and just skill boosting for hours- then I realized I could be exercising in real life instead of raising my speed skill in Oblivion. So that's the point at which I ruined Elder Scrolls games for myself forever. Please note that I don't want to belittle anyone by saying that I realized I would be better off without the game. I know that I just as well could have drawn the line with any other video game and arbitrarily picked Elder Scrolls games. If anything I have immense respect for the game because I know it's so immersive that I wouldn't be able to stop playing it.

You are a smart man lol. I got Skyrim 2 weeks before Skyward Sword and I still played Skyrim over Skyward Sword for another week! I level grinded for about 4 days to get 100 Smithing and Enchaning so I could get all the cool armour/weapons/enchantments before I even dove into any part of the games storyline. Then I had to spend like two weeks to do the main story and ugh... there's still so much for me to do and I don't have time for it all :(.

I really think you're doing yourself a dishonor by not playing it though. It has everything that Oblivion did right, and then it has everything that Oblivion needed to improve on. It really is the best RPG out there, better then Fallout in my opinion. There is just hour and hours of gameplay that is available to you and it never gets old. Do yourself and me a favour and go play that game! lol

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
1. Tell me when you got the game.

--Last Friday I did, but I had played it already and finished the main quest using my brother's own copy of the game.

2. Tell me Were you are in the game.

--In the middle of it, I am sure, I'm at level 40 atm. I stopped the main quest to take care of other things, like taking on other quests, exploring the world, and making a super weapon that will KO anything with one hit. Done it before, nothing new to me.

3. Finally tell me are you enjoying the game?

--It's buggy at times but not that bad, really. Yes, I am more than enjoying the game.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
1.) I bought mine shortly after Christmas.

2.) I've completed the main story, but that doesn't mean I've beaten the game. It's basically endless. (Which is awesome.)

3.) Yes! Aside from a few annoying glitches, I'm having a blast with the game. 9.5/10.

MW7

I really think you're doing yourself a dishonor by not playing it though. It has everything that Oblivion did right, and then it has everything that Oblivion needed to improve on. It really is the best RPG out there, better then Fallout in my opinion. There is just hour and hours of gameplay that is available to you and it never gets old. Do yourself and me a favour and go play that game! lol

It'll happen eventually. The Elder Scrolls is like a drug and you can't quit. I'm just delaying the inevitable haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom