• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you play less video games than you used to?

Do you play more or less video games than you used to?

• I barely play them now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I play them less

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • I play about the same amount

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I play them more

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I'm basically always playing them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I play less games now for the sole reason that I have a job now. I only have about 2-3 hours to myself each night during the work week, and I can't spend that entire time playing games. I'm lucky if I even get to one hour of gaming. My time with video games has mostly been relegated to the weekend.

A job and all the chores that are accompanied with living on your own are both preventing me from playing as much as I did before. Not that that is not necessarily a bad thing, but it's how it is... I do play more than pre-Switch times because of the fact that I can play while traveling by train.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think that is just a reality for most. The older we get, the more responsibilities we have, resulting in significantly less time for leisure activitities.

When I was a kid and teenager I had hours of freetime after school to play videogames, I'd complete homework as fast as I could so I had time to play them. Plus I had 3 months of completely free time with Summer Breaks. Tbh, I kind of miss those days, lol.

Now I juggle work, college, and various other commitments I've made, so I play videogames a lot less. It almost makes me wish I just went about living on student loans through college so I'd have a lot more time to just have some fun. My hope is once I'm done with college and I start a professional career, I'll have more free time again that I could devote toward gaming.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Thanks to Youtube and Crunchyroll, I don't play many games anymore, everything that goes up on Youtube is what I play. If it doesn't it's just for a few hours a week.

yup I don't have much time for gaming because of my work and study. Now I prefer to play easy game with the element of gamble from drakemall where I can win cool prize. I read what is drakemall on drakemall.info a few weeks ago and now it's one of my fav games. Very entertaining and light.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom