• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play Any Insturments?

used to play piano because my asian parents wanted me too xD and then some clarinet, and now i do choir(which technically isnt an instrument but is still musical)

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I used to play a bit of Guitar and Keyboard but now I just stick with a Shoulder Synthasizer (Basically the combination of both instruments)

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
I play violin for the past 8 years and string bass for 5 years. My friend is currently teaching me the bass guitar which i just started 4 months ago so i suck pretty badly xD

I used to play the piano, but didn't have enough time to keep up the lessons due sports/school/growing love of breasts.

I'd have to say I'm pretty good on the Guitar and Harmonica. Sometimes I bring my harmonia when camping at night when we sing songs at the fireplace. When it comes 2 guitar, some people reffered to me as a speedster because I can play most songs really quickly, and it's true. I may not be as popular as all music players in orchestra but I like playing guitar when I need to take a break from video games ;)

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
I play drums... never took a single lesson in my life. I started with Rock band and then bought the real thing. Everyone says i could join a band and kill it hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom