• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play Any Insturments?

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I used to play guitar and bass, lately not so much and i assume I've forgotten how to playing anything too technical. I would love to learn to play the piano though it's been somewhat of a goal to learn piano.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I play piano and sing mostly, but I'm learning guitar now. I started out playing Zelda songs and other video game music, but as I started to get into piano and music, I expanded my interests a lot. So I play classical, video game music, and I like to arrange music, or sing and play chords of modern music. Like I play a lot of Linkin Park, The Fray, some Green Day, etc. Basically if I like a song, and I can figure out how to play it, I do. :P

Unfortunately, while my family is GREATLY talented in music I never really got the gene. I played piano by ear from a very young age up until I was about fourteen... I'd play for hours every day, but then I just stopped and have barely touched it since. It's kind of sad, actually. I simply no longer needed that outlet for my emotions and instead turned to art, which feels more natural for me than music. I also played clarinet, though, for about five years, but again, it was never really my thing and it didn't feel like what I wanted to do, so again, I stopped abruptly and haven't done anything with it since. I have three ocarinas, though! Although I hardly play them and the only thing I can really play is Hava Nagila, but still.... :P

There are times when I wish that I could really play an instrument, and play it well. I'm very attracted to stringed instruments in particular, and maybe someday I can pick one up. I'm also quite attracted to the accordion, as it is the instrument that my family seems to be most gifted with (in addition to vocals and piano) - particularly my grandfather, who I never got to meet. I have to say, though that it would be very intimidating if I were to become serious about an instrument, with my family the way it is with music.

Not any more. I used to play guitar and bass guitar, but not anymore. I've also played little bit keyboard. My hubby used to be in a band - he played bass in a metal band :)

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I also own an acoustic guitar, but I can only play a few simple melodies. I used to be quite proficient with the drums too, but I had to sell my drumkit about 4 years ago because of college.

I'd love to learn how to play the bass and violin one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom