• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play Any Insturments?

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Wow, I have actually played alot of different instruments :hmm:, I play the ocarina and recorder (my brother got one for his B-day), I play the key-board (which is basically a modern piano), I play the guitar to a slight degree (I can play Zelda's Lullaby, Song of Time, Serenade of Water, and Link's House), and I have been learning Bass and trying to get good at it. As far as my Siblings go, my sis plays guitar, my bro plays viola, and all the rest play Key-Board. I have been trying to see if I can get my hands on a Cello, but it has been very difficult and very trying. >.<

I play piano at an amateur level. Love hearing myself play those beautiful Zelda songs, although I can only play 2 of the songs atm.

Dan

I liked to think I can play the triangle on a pro level by now. I believe I've finally mastered the basics which I'm very proud of.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I play the saxophone. (alto, sopranno, tennor) ive played them since the 6th grade and i'm actually pretty good at them. I downloaded the "main theme" from the legend of zelda; so now i can play it on my sax^^ lol. ive tried to make all-state on saxophone, but i'm not good at the articulations. But i plan on making it one day.

I can say that my fingers are too slow and inaccurate for me to be able to play any instrument, but I've always wanted to play piano. Billy Joel, Elton John, Ben Folds, Regina Spektor.. everyone I regularly listen to seems to play piano.

I've been playing the piano since I was 5. No, I'm not Asian. In case you're curious, I'm Persian (Iranian). Weird, huh? :P Oh yeah, I enjoy learning video game music. ^^

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
I have a big collection of guitars and keyboards. I also play a bit of drums and I get along well with synthesizers. I also sample some songs from video games when I actually like them.
And um... I actually bought a violin recently but I'm no good at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom