• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play Any Insturments?

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I play the trumpet and guitar. I'm much better at the trumpet than I am at the guitar because of how long I've been playing it. With guitar, I play using tableture, whereas with the trumpet, I play using sheet music. I personally feel the guitar is harder than trumpet because of the chords you can play on it in addition to single notes.

I play piano, trumpet, baritone, and ocarina. I also have a fife and a panflute, but I can't play them yet. I like playing the higher instruments most. The only reason a baritone is on this list is because it plays very similar to the trumpet (has the same fingerings) and I picked it up when the trumpet I was using died (it was a school's trumpet). The piano I've been playing since I was 5, and the ocarina I recently started playing a little over a year ago when I got one for Christmas.

Starleap

Canadian Girl
I'm a highschool grade Flute player. I'm pretty good. I'm an amateur at piano, I just learned the notes on a piano so I can play my flute songs on it for fun.

I want to learn how to play trumpet so I can get involved with the Jazz band, but that'll probably never happen...

I tried guitar. Then when the guitar was in storage for a little while, the bridge on the guitar broke (it was a very cheap guitar) and also one of the strings got bent. Never got to replacing it, so I have minimal playing ability for playing the guitar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom