• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you play any instruments?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Pretty self-explanatory. Do you play any instruments? If so, which ones? How good are you? If not, do you want to learn any?

I play the saxophone and am pretty good at it. I also used to take piano lessons (though I’ve forgotten most of it). I’ve also been trying to learn the guitar.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I play thappu, a traditional percussion. Though I learned to play keyboard, I never really bothered to play it.
I once wanted to learn guitar, but then I realized my heart is percussion since I used to bang plates with spoon rap tabletops etc.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have a Bachelors degree in drum performance, so I would say I'm pretty well versed in that arena.

Aside from that, I took piano lessons for 7 years and got my grade 8, though I haven't played piano seriously in several years because of school.

On top of drums, I can play most percussion instruments and am particularly fluent when it comes to mallet percussion (xylophone, marimba etc).

Played trumpet for about a year in elementary school and bass for a little while in high school but I wouldn't consider myself skilled in those areas.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I use to play piano but that was years ago.
I also briefly learned to play guitar and visited my school's guitar club. Had a plastic Ocarina when I was a kid that I actually was alright at.
But to answer the question no, no I do not play any instruments.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
When I was a kid I played a Baritone Horn for about 2 years, but I kinda gave up on it, wasn't interested enough. Now as an adult, and as a Zelda-fan, I own an Ocarina. I'm not good at playing it and I don't do it often. It's main useage so far has been for a couple of my acapella videos (which kinda makes it not be completely acapella, but whatever XD)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i played the baritone in middle school but i wasn't very good at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom