• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play an Instrument? What Kind?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Tuba. Long ago in a galaxy far, far away I played trombone in jazz band as well.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I mainly play Piano, some occasional Bass, and I have a 12 hole Ocarina but haven't gotten around to playing it at all yet.

Looking into trying out Drums someday.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I play piano and harp. I've been playing piano for a long time, at least seven years, but I took a break for a few years when I was really little since I hated it in first grade, so those years aren't necessarily continuous. I've only been playing harp for two years now, but I think I'm decent.

I also took violin for one year in fourth grade but don't remember any of it. I desperately wish I could learn again; violin has one of the prettiest sounds, in my opinion, and it sounds like it'd be easier to learn by ear on since you only have to worry about the melody. And, while it's not reeeeallly an instrument, I used to sing in chorus in elementary and middle school. I had to quit in high school due to no room in my schedule.

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!

octorok74

TETTAC
I almost played the trombone in gradeschool. I would pick it up now, but I don't know who could teach me. Right now piano may be my best choice if I wanted to play an instrument.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yes sir, I play an instrument. Several actually. I play the Ocarina (12-hole Alto, pretty awesome) and the Piano! My Piano is kind of out of tune, but I love playing anyhow. <3 I also use my vocal chords, which sound pretty good to me. :rolleyes: I'm getting a job this summer to pay for my Violin, so I sort of play that now, but I play my friend's Violin.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I've always wanted to! My boyfriend has some guitars, and I've tried to do stuff with them but, yeah. Going off the 'How easily distracted are you' thread, it doesn't last very long. I can do basic stuff! Like, I can play Wonderwall. :P But, that's my limit.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I used to play tenor sax and a bit of the piano. Started learning some guitar too, but I just don't have the time for it (I do enjoy it though).

I played the clarinet in my school band from 5th grade through my senior year of high school. I even played the Bass Clarinet for awhile. Unfortunately, I haven't had many chances to play it recently, because I've been too busy to practice due to my university workload.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom