• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play an Instrument? What Kind?

I am a master Violinist, and adept at Cello as well. I also dabbled in the Lute for a few years in my youth.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I started on flute in 4th grade.
I can only read treble clef, so I can play a little bit of hesitant piano.
This year I started playing mellophone for marching band. Now the stereotypical brass ego has affected me a little bit and I think I can play trumpet too.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm a percussionist, mainly, but I also play piano, bass, and a little bit of guitar (though I don't own a guitar of my own, hence why only a little bit). I used to play trumpet from Grade 6-Grade 9, and was good at it, but stopped playing it then for some reason. I still have my trumpet, so I could probably pick it up again quickly, but... I dunno

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I record and produce electronic music (ie. House, Dance, Electronica, Trance, and some Dubstep) via Reason (a DAW or Digital Audio Workstation) as well as my Keyboard and Synthesizer (a Korg Kaossilator Pro+).

I also do some singing and I'm adept at screaming vocals for hardcore music and death metal.

Check the siggy cause you can click the userbars to see my work on Soundcloud and Youtube :D

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I play the electone, recorder and piano. I mostly play electone though, because it's a really cool instrument. It has an upper and a lower keyboard and also foot pedals. I own the ELB-01 and it looks like this:

I'm in Grade 9th right now and I'm going to take my test to go to Grade 8th next year. Playing electone starts on Grade 13th so... yeah. Also, I began playing an electone when I was 8 or 7 years old and the reason why I began playing it is because of increasing my creativity and confidence.

I've been playing this for 4.5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom