• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Pee in The Shower?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I was thinking on an old episode of Family Fortunes earlier today. One of the questions was "Name something you do in the shower other than wash." The top answer was 'sing', but one of the lads said 'Have a wee'. Cue a look of disgust from host Vernon Kay and a mix of groans and laughs from the audience. It seemed a more... divisive answer than I would have thought, and there seemed to be some genuine surprise that it was, of course, on the board.

So... Do you? Or do you think it's disgusting and filthy? Even though you're already in the shower.

This is not a joke thread, I am genuinely curious because I have always thought it's something almost everyone does from time to time.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Never.
The idea grosses me out personally. Though that may partially be due to my ocd. I just always use the bathroom before getting in the shower.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I always wee in the shower. It's just the perfect place to do it. Saves water on flushing a toilet.

Wee isn't sterile, this is a myth but there are usually not harmful bacteria in it unless you have a bladder infection and most wee is safe enough to drink. Though it's not advisable to do this too much as it's the bodies waste and you don't need the stuff that's in it. Still I don't understand why people think weeing in the shower is such a filthy and disgusting thing. It gets washed away anyway.

Pooing on the other hand. Take it from me that's something that I don't advise doing in the shower.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I am a proud shower pee person, but it does vary from shower to shower. If your shower suffers from a bit of a clog and doesn't drain normally, then peeing in the shower isn't something I recommend. If it's fine, then I don't really see the issue.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
No. I never have. I always make sure to go pee before I have a shower. I think it's disgusting to pee somewhere where you (or somebody else) would stand to clean yourself, just makes it feel more icky.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It's not any weirder than going in the surf when you're at the beach, right?
I'm disgusted by that, too, because then I'm standing in a pool of my own urine and its soaking into my swim trunks and ew.

The fact that the ocean is full of fish pee changes nothing about this for me.

btmtuqN_d.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom