• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Pack Light or Heavy?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
When you travel do you often find yourself packing so much more than you end up needing? Or are you more of the travel light kind of person?

I almost always pack too much crap that I don't end up using because I am worried that some situation will come up where I'll need whatever item. More recently I have got better at packing light since it is so much easier when hauling stuff around but I still would like to improve on that a bit more.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
i try to be minimalist with my packing my mum will cram more junk in the bag, more clothes im like just chuck a nice top on, noo i cant wear same outfit 5 times un a row....

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I pack as light as possible. Only things I need such as Hair products, cologne, toothbrush and paste, moisturiser, and anti perspirant, Anything else can be bought at the location.

Then just some clothes really, enough for the length of stay I intend to do.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Never too heavy but always light. I don't need much stuff and I can buy some stuff is it's really necessary. I always take the most important things with me and everything else is just needless weight so I leave it at home

As light as possible. It kinda amazes me how much stuff some people are taking with them. Like multiple bags for only a single weekend. Especially for short-distance traveling (for me: Within EU), you really do not need to take everything with you. There are supermarkets everywhere, honestly…
besides, it is way more convenient if you can just fit everything in a single backpack/trolley instead of having to carry a huge Suitcase with you. It is also a huge timesaver if you travel by plane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom