• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Own an Ocarina?

Do you own an Ocarina?

• Yes, I have atleast one Ocarina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I do not

• no, but I'd like to get one

• Total voters

amaterasu

Writer
I'm going to get a 12-hole ocarina off ebay or somthing. I'm not sure what style, but if it's crappy i'm not getting it. I need somthing cheap that won't make me look or feel like a dork when I play it.

T

Treasure_Dog

I have papercraft ocarina lol. I want a real one because my papercraft ocarina.. ewww.-.-

T

TalesOfFan

I have a Sweet potato Ocarina that I bought from Songbird a few years ago.

1040022.jpg

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I do not own an ocarina but what I do own is a nice acoustic guitar. I only wish I had more time to practice it and to someday be able to do the flamenco thing that I do like and appreciate so much! Music is important and should be a huge part of everybodys life. Am I correct?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
No but I want one. A local market sells handmade ones that are painted to look like the Ocarina of Time. When I have time I am going to buy one.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Yes I have one it's an ocarina from STL Ocarina, it's shaped like a rupee, for the $22 I sent on it it was so worth it.

I have one that I got from my local mall for $12. I was planning on buying an Ocarina of Time from STL Ocarinas, I'm too poor though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom