• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Own an Ocarina?

Do you own an Ocarina?

• Yes, I have atleast one Ocarina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I do not

• no, but I'd like to get one

• Total voters

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I was wondering if anyone here owns any kind of Ocarina, if so, post on here to tell about them :)
I have a 5-hole English Pendant Ocarina, from SoundEssentials.

linkman8

True and Noble
I've got one of those little Alto A ocarinas that look just like the ocarina of time, but sounds like a whistle. Unfortunately in order to get an ocarina that sounds like the real Ocarina of Time, you have to get an Alto C. I don't even really play mine because it's just like a whistle with slightly variable sounds.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I want an ocarina very much, but I really doubt that my parents will let me get one after that time my friend left his at my house by accident :xd:. They are very fun and easy to play; I just picked one up and could play it almost instantly... but being good at it is another thing :lol:
A note for those wanting an ocarina: Whatever you do, do NOT get one of those cheap $5 plastic ones... you only learn that lesson once! They don't give you the best sound, and they only have 7 holes that barely work.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I have one of SongbirdOcarina's replica OoT ones, but I rarely if ever play it. It's a rather loud one, two octave, and I have poor control over my breathing. I cannot make a solid note without it sounding slightly fluttery, which deters me from playing even more. It hasn't seen the light of day for a few years now, poor thing.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I have one of SongbirdOcarina's replica OoT ones, but I rarely if ever play it. It's a rather loud one, two octave, and I have poor control over my breathing. I cannot make a solid note without it sounding slightly fluttery, which deters me from playing even more. It hasn't seen the light of day for a few years now, poor thing.
aww....poor Ocarina :( anyway, my friend has the 5-hole fairy Ocarina from SongbirdOcarina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom