• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Own a Pillow Pet?

Do You Own a Pillow Pet?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bunny

birb overlord
I've just been wondering lately how many of you own Pillow Pets. For those of you who may not know what a Pillow pet is, they are animal shaped pillows that have grown to be quite popular where I live. I have one and I absolutely love it. The velcro strap is just long enough for me to wrap a blanket on the inside, making it a great and condensed bedroll for traveling. Plus, it's super soft and fluffy. I carry mine around the house all the time. It's just so comfortable. The couch feels... flat without it. I use it so much, I've grown some sort of attachment to mine. I even named it. I have a cow named Bessy. I find mine very convenient and I don't regret buying one. It was definitely worth the $20.

How about you? Do you have a Pillow Pet? Do you like it?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I don't have one... I'm not really sure what you're talking about, either. Link a picture?

I have a pillow shaped like an oversized smiling sushi- but I'm not so sure that counts.

bunny

birb overlord
I don't have one... I'm not really sure what you're talking about, either. Link a picture?

I have a pillow shaped like an oversized smiling sushi- but I'm not so sure that counts.

Sure, they look like this.

18393030_BG1.jpg

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Oooh. I have seen those.
They're awesome, you say? Perhaps I'll look into one...

I wish they came in pokemon shapes-
OR EVEN A FOX.
Geez. All I want is a fox one.

(was looking these things up online)

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
No, I don't have one. I don't think they're that popular in my area as I haven't seen them in stores, just on tv or online.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Sadly, I don't have one. I should get a Spongebob pillow pet...:3(if there is one. I think there is.:/)Those pillows are so cute and cuddly<3

Claire

The Geekette
I do! I have the penguin pillow pet. It's a guilty pleasure. I sleep with it between my knees (I have back troubles), sit it under my knees when I'm sitting or laying down playing a game or reading, and I'll also use it as it's intended purpose as a pillow when I've been reading or gaming too much.

He has a hole in his head though, so I might need to replace him soon.. and ohmagosh that Pikachu is absolutely adorable.. mayyyybe? ;)

Actually, before the actual PillowPet brand was established, my sister got herself an elephant pillow--this had to have been a good seven years ago, if not more. Elephants were her favorite animal, so that was pretty much the reason why she got it. And since there were bears, and those were my dad's favorite animal, we got him one for Christmas. But they didn't have any sheep (my favorite animal). So, at this point, we technically didn't own any name brand pillow pets, though we had animal pillows that are pretty much of the same kind of thing. [They had the Velcro thing and whatnot]

Like, a year ago, my Aunt got me a sheep pillow pet. Finally. This one was a legit Pillow Pet, but it usually just chills on my bed with a kajillion other stuffed animals (mostly sheep) that have "oozed" off the side of my bed into a giant animal pile. So, nerm.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
(I think it's funny that a guy hasn't posted in this thread)

No i don't own a pillow pet because

1. I'm not 5
2. I'm not a little girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom