• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Organize Your Game Cases?

How do you organize your game cases?

• Genre Duh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Order opened

• Franchise!

• Not at all! That's freaky!

• Total voters
I always keep all the games of the same console together. Right now, they're all in boxes on shelves. One box has GCN/Wii games, another has PS3/GCN games (we have quite a few GameCube games) and the other has N64 games, with the tops of the cartridges labelled. I remember when I was younger I used to organize it either in the order in which we got them, or in alphabetical order, depending on how I felt at the time. Then I thought "screw it" and stopped bothering with it.

My handheld games, however, are a different story. They used to be in a drawer in my bedroom, but currently the DS games are downstairs whilst the DS itself is in my room, and I have no idea where my Game Boy and its games are.

Len

Zelda On Paper
Yes, in fact it helps me alot, since disorder only makes me search crazy for my lost and scattered games, i do organize them by genre, then next to it's console.
I do allways keep the console box for some reason, i like to be organized.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
i have my wii in one room and my ps2 in the other so the games are there i n those rooms but for my ds i just shove the games in the case!

Ikana

Trollkastel
I usually have everything together games and console.I have a whole shelf organized with my games.I cant stand having them out of order everything has to be neat.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I organize my game cases based on how much I liked the game on a rating of 1 to 5. I'm weird that way. Lol

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I don't really organize them. The only real organization I do, is that I attempt to keep all the games for a particular console in one place. Sometimes I've accidentally put PS2 games with GC games, but I usually correct that quickly if I do.

Then again, I've never had more than 10-15 games for a particular console, and even then I usually only like about 4-5 of them enough to pick them up and play them again.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't. Most of the time I just shove them all under my bed. xD But I usually organize my Gamecube ones for some odd reason. And it's always in alphabetical order.

octorok74

TETTAC
Usually I'll go by francise, but most of the time I just keep them in my special case that my brothers are forbidden to go into.

Mute

一員
I sort mine by both system and in alphabetical order. With the exception of my 64 and SNES games, which I have a small amount of and no real room on the shelves, so they're stacked up on a seperate shelf in no real order. Same goes for any game I don't have room for, really.

Oh, and my Gameboy games are just in a bag in no real order, so I have quite a hard time digging out a game from it.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
For now they are sorted by platform, and then, alphabetically, with some exceptions(like, I put FF Anthology after FF origins because origins is I+II and Anthology is IV+V)

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I have never really organized my games/movies/cd's although i tend to keep them all on their respective shelves. movies with movies, games with games and so on, i dont think i have ever really organized them beyond that. Although i realize that for some it may seem rewarding to have everything neatly categorized i like to live as if none of that matters. the more disorganized yet still functional you are, the awesomer you are! just one of many outlooks on life.. not necessarily wrong but not necessarily the right way to do things either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom