• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Organize Your Game Cases?

How do you organize your game cases?

• Genre Duh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Order opened

• Franchise!

• Not at all! That's freaky!

• Total voters

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
I organize them by favorites.

At the top are the games I tend to play the most. Then, at the bottom are the games I haven't played in a while. I store them in a drawer... but only the cases. I store the discs apart in a disc case, all together. I use the same system in the disc case.

So, I don't use the cases. I only use them when I borrow my games. Then, when I have my game back, I store it in the disc case again.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Ours are just thrown into a box. Our DS case holds the individual cartridges, so there isn't much need for the cases at this point.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I organize by console and alphabetically so I can find what I am looking for. I picked franchise on your poll, I will some times do that too especially if I have a lot of game in the same franchise like Zelda and Resident Evil, but I prefer alphabetically. I have more then one system and I share a lot of them, I can't organize them in just one way, too many games.;)

Console, then alphabetically.

But i'll keep my favorite types together, like All the Final Fantasy Games on one shelf, All my Metal Gear games on another, and all the Legend Of Zelda games on another.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
For the N64 and DS, I don't even use the cases. I have a little pouch I can put the DS games in, and I have a backpack for all of my N64 stuff. As for my Wii stuff, I just put the cases in any order I feel, no specific code or anything. For computer, I have my games in a case made from a license plate, and I group the games based on series (All RCT games go in one section, all Warcraft/Starcraft go in one section, etc.).

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
We don't have anywhere to keep them that's near the TV, so we have a case with most of the discs is, mostly in random order because nobody but me bothers about putting them back where they came from :\ And the gamecube discs always slide out :(
So I keep 'em (the boxes) upstairs on one of my shelves, lumped together in console groups. Old cartridges I keep in their boxes, and most of them are piled in the "old games" carboard box... any handheld games are just kept loose in a little box on the shelf :3

If we had room, I'd have them on a shelf next to the TV, probably in console then alphabetical order. *sigh* Small houses aren't fun.

A

Aerostella

From left to right:
Wii games
GameCube Games (Wii and GC games aren't in any specific order and are occasionally mixed together)
DS Game cases from first gotten to last gotten

I just put them in a chest and sort them by the system there for. Wii's go in a pile, PS1 go in a pile, and DS i stack up. I dont try to organize them alphabeticaly either.

S

~SongOfStorms

I stack mine on top of each other with my least favorite games at the bottom and the ones I play most on top.

I have this little area under my TV, and I just throw all my games in there, and if I want a game, I open the door, and all the games fall on to the floor. I am always trying to put the games in order, but I think that is a waste of time, they would only stay orginized for about 2 days, and then they would be all messed up again, so I really don't have them in any order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom