• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Organize Your Game Cases?

How do you organize your game cases?

• Genre Duh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Order opened

• Franchise!

• Not at all! That's freaky!

• Total voters

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I usually don't organize my cases except in the one room in my house where the Wii, GCN, and PS2 is in, which I organize by console. As for my Dsi, I don't have my cases anywhere together to be organized, so I really couldn't organize them. When I"m not organizing my games, I"m just cramming them into a box where I can randomly grab a game to play.

Last edited:
S

Sage of Shadow

No, I keep all my games in one chest. And when I take one out, I hold it up in the air heroically while it goes, "Dun Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUNNN!"

Z

Zangetsu

I usually do From A - Z.
I have my Xbox games, From A - Z, Then I have Wii games starting back to A then to Z. The Same thing applies to my DS games after my Wii games.

Mine are generally around the place and I don't have as many as I used to so I don't need to order them too much. By franchise though. Mario there, Zelda there, Assassin's Creed, etc.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
the only way i order them is i keep all the certain ttypes of games together like all of the marios together and i keep all of the games for one system together also

I organise them by the console they are made for, I don't see the point of organising it any further, I just like to be able to go the section of games for the console that I want to play at that moment in time and just choose one that I decide I want to play. Everything else is just time consuming, pointless and I can't be bothered to do that.

Steve

5/19/13
I have always been one to order them alphabetically, plus that helps that helps me find games. However I keep all my console games in binders/booklets separated by console, rather than the cases which are pretty much there just for display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom