• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Do You Only Look to Nintendo for Zelda?

I'm a Nintendo girl all the way. I was raised on Nintendo. Zelda is my favorite franchise, right up there with Mario Kart. But it is not the only reason I am interested in Nintendo. Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Metroid, they are all great games. (I'm not a big Star Fox fan.) I will always give my money to them over Sony or Microsoft.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
I look to them for other things, biggest thing keeping me with Nintendo at least on the handheld side is pokemon, and i'll pick up other games on the system too.

But pokemon is the biggest seller to me on that side of things.

I remember i bought my gamecube to get wind waker though. So I guess zelda is the biggest seller to me for the home consoles.

But I enjoy mario kart and super smash as much anyone, I won't explicitly buy the console for them alone however.

edit:

I originally wanted a Wii when it came out, but my brother bought me a 360 so I kinda just fell into that side of things, then its pretty much what console friends had too.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm a Nintendo girl all the way. I was raised on Nintendo. Zelda is my favorite franchise, right up there with Mario Kart. But it is not the only reason I am interested in Nintendo. Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Metroid, they are all great games. (I'm not a big Star Fox fan.) I will always give my money to them over Sony or Microsoft.

I feel the exact same. :P

Except I'm a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom