• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Need It?

In Skyward Sword will you need to use the motion plus to use various sword swinging attacks or will you be able to use just a wiimote and nunchuk like twilight princess?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yup, you need Wii Motion Plus to play the game. It's a requirement for Skyward Sword and a couple other Wii games. If you didn't have it, you couldn't make the sword slashes! xD

Infernape

WASABI! (" L,")
Brick

yes you'll need it. no motion plus, no play. i have four wii remotes with built in motion plus. i think this motion plus addition will make the game much more fun. kinda like "virtual reality" .:O

Yes, Skyward Sword requires the WiiMotion+ accessory, and if you've ever played Wii Sports Resort, it is a godsend. It makes motion controls more fluid and responsive! :yes:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Alright, I think there's ne more need of this thread, Hylian_678 got his question awnsered.

AgentPerry

Hoo hoo hoo!
Yup! Without them, no fun for the player. So, like Ramaral8 said, Skyward Sword will be bundled with Motion Plus so that's good for people who don't have Motion Plus.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Will Skyward Sword be bundle with the Motion Plus attachment, or a Wii Remote Plus with the Motion Plus built in?

I'm hoping the latter. I don't like the extended length Wii Remote. Feels too bulky.

T

therealghirahim

Yeah you definitely need it or else the game will not be playable.

I gonna be the twelvfth person to say "YES" it is required, plus I think It makes the game a whole lot fun and maybe Nintendo could add a WM+ or Classic Controls options in the pause screen or before you start the game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Will Skyward Sword be bundle with the Motion Plus attachment, or a Wii Remote Plus with the Motion Plus built in?

I'm hoping the latter. I don't like the extended length Wii Remote. Feels too bulky.
I'm pretty sure Nintendo is selling the Wiimote+ rather than the Motion Plus attachment (so the latter would be most likely), I believe there are even third parties making Wiimote+ nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom