• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Lurk in SB to See if Anyone Says Bye Too You?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Okay, now for a lot of you this thread wont make much sense, but for those of you with Shout Box access I was curious, do you say you are leaving and then wait to see what everyones reaction is?

For me I do now and then, but just as often just say bye and exit the screen. Just wondering. :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Haha :P Naw, that's not really important. I don't care who says bye or who doesn't; it's not gonna change the fact that I have to leave. :cool:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No to be honest no. If I say goodbye I leave and am gone. I always log off because I stay on till the final moment of my PC time and then I close the browser and turn off the pc. Most of the times without checking anything

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Yeah, I sometimes hang around to gaze over other active members within the SB just to see what they may do from that point onwards…after this I’ll either go and browse about other sections of the forums or log off for a time though.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
No. When I say bye and pop up sometime soon, it's because the goodbye back then was overridden (thanks Trombe!) I avoid lurking and especially in the goodbye sense because I don't like being a "sympathy grabber". If no one says bye to me, well, that's because I'm not important or they didn't notice me! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom