• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Do you love or hate Revali? And why?

Ooh, wait. We're talking Age of Calamity. In that case I haven't played that game beyond the demo.

Oh, lol. Well, in that case there's only one entire cutscene dedicated to Revali in the Botw DLC. The only other one is just him with the rest of the crew.
Aoc is fun but it's mostly all grind after completing the main story events.

Judgement

Vile? I am a sorcerer now.
Great voice acting, Revali's gale is super useful and I think he does have some moments of acknowledgement, even though they are few. I would love it if his character turned out to be more complex than it seems right now (that he'd be tormented by more than his own infinite arrogance and hurt pride). Right now, he's definitely not my favorite, but I don't despise him either.

To be honest I wasn’t really fond of any of the champions and feel like many characters like the sages in OoT or WW at least had a little more depth to them. Also just not a fan of the Rito redesign in general. But I’ve yet to finish Age of Calamity so maybe they were given a bit more personality there.

I hated him in BOTW; Because He was a Narcissistic A***hole who saw himself as superior to everyone else; and always felt the need to Belittle Link at any given moment!

and I Love that AOC basically Doubled Down on how much I Already despised that Egomaniacal Eagle; and made Teba feel the EXACT same way about Revali that I already did!

No the DLC does NOT Make Me Hate that Arrogant Avian Archer ANY LESS!!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I hated him in BOTW; Because He was a Narcissistic A***hole who saw himself as superior to everyone else; and always felt the need to Belittle Link at any given moment!

and I Love that AOC basically Doubled Down on how much I Already despised that Egomaniacal Eagle; and made Teba feel the EXACT same way about Revali that I already did!

No the DLC does NOT Make Me Hate that Arrogant Avian Archer ANY LESS!!
But he's a BotW Rito!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Even though Revali acts like a total asshole in BotW and AoC towards Link it's also funny. I liked playing him in AoC although Teba is my fav out of these two. I think Revali is too proud to admit his flaws

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom