• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you love or hate Revali? And why?

Moe the Moblin

Low-Hanging Fruit
if I had to choose between the two I'd pick love, but a lot of what others have already said holds true
the character ensemble is just unimpressive, Revali is the only character shown to have depths and complexities as a person especially in the champion's ballad where you clearly see how high of a standard he pushes himself to. He's not just hard on others, he's hard on himself too and just doesn't show it out of pride.

CraftyLuminaryObject

ZD Champion
I played Revali's Divine Beast last, and so by the time he came along I was utterly indifferent to him. I felt like the other Champions had a personal connection with Link and I had truly enjoyed watching their past relationships with him unfold in cutscenes and memories. As such, Revali was the outlier and a little underwhelming to me when compared with the other Champions.

I guess my problem with him is that I was expecting a more thorough and meaningful interaction with Link. I didn't feel he was a bad character, I just got unlucky and my opinion of him would likely be different had I encountered him first or second in the beast chain.

Champions are just a dumb concept in general so I "hate" Ravioli by default. Just get a team of bokos to pilot the damn divine beasts. Who tf cares.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom