• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Look Like Any Characters?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Do you look like/resemble any anime characters in a way?

I think it's a little strange that almost all the characters in Ocarina of Time have blue eyes, and Link and Zelda, two of the most important characters in the series, have blonde hair. I have blonde hair and blue eyes too. The only difference is that I wear glasses.

Well, I'll just say there's a thread like this, but I guess this one's different enough not to warrant a thread merge.

At any rate, I guess I look a bit like Free from the anime Soul Eater and Tsume from the anime Wolf's Rain; or rather a fusion of the two. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Teron

van der Nguyen
The closest one would be Gordon Freeman. Glasses, serious eyes. That's it.

H

Hyrulian Angel

I look like Haruhi from Ouran Host Club. Well, my hair is a bit longer than hers and I brush my bangsto the side constantly but if I actually attempted to look like her, i would be a perfect match!

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
Before I got my hair cut. ALMOST Simliar to sailor mars xD I got upset since my hair was almost as long as hers but i got it cut down to salior mercury size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom