• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you like your job?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I work in IT at a non-profit. It pays decently enough.

I like my job.

How about you, fellow Dungeoneers?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I am a substitute teacher, and although I am looking for a full-time job with my school district, I do like my job. I love working with kids. It's incredibly rewarding helping them grow and watching them learn. Also right now I get to choose my own hours so that's really nice. I really enjoy what I do.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I currently have a practice place at a sewing factory. It's decent. I have trouble working sometimes due to depression issues, but the work itself is kinda fun.

I am a substitute teacher, and although I am looking for a full-time job with my school district, I do like my job. I love working with kids. It's incredibly rewarding helping them grow and watching them learn. Also right now I get to choose my own hours so that's really nice. I really enjoy what I do.

I wish I could continue working as a substitute teacher. I agree with what you say completely!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I’m a manager at McDonald’s. The pay is nice and I get decent overtime every week so I don’t have much to complain about. I’m content with it. I don’t like it but I don’t necessarily hate it

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
During the morning I sort the mail and after that I'm delivering the mail. I like my job a lot. Especially the delivery round. I'm outside, my own boss and listen to my music while walking my round. So yeah it doesn't even feel as a job but just as a daily exercise. And sometimes during the evening I'm emptying the mailboxes and pick up packages at clients. I don't do that too often though because my working day is already long enough for me

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'm also a mailman, I deliver mail before lunch and then drive around and pick up mail from different companies after lunch. I've been a mailman for a little over 3 years now, and I kinda like it. It depends a lot on the weather, and I must say I prefer the summer. As it still is my first job ever, I don't have anything to compare it to, but I never feel bad about going to work in the mornings, so I guess it's good. I mean, I'm not thrilled that I have to work, but I'm never really anxious about it or anything.
Would be a dream to be able to live off of Youtube, but that is a very dreamy dream XD

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My boss and coworkers are all really easy to get along with and the pay is good so I have no reason to complain. Given they kept me employed in Australia throughout me being in Japan for nearly two years have have the flexibility for me to take time off when I want or need it I think I’ve got a prettt good gig.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
yeah its p. tight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom