• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you like your food spicy?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I love spicy food. And tend to eat at least one spicy meal a day. It can get addictive really and over time I have found I have needed to increase the spice to get the same enjoyment.

So what about you, do you like a spicy meal or are you one of those who can't handle the heat?

Also what are your favourite spicy dishes if you like any?

I like some spicy food, like I like hot cheetos (though the extra flaming hot is a little too hot but still really good). I like chili, too

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I love me some spicy food!

I almost always order pizza with spicy sausage and jalapenos and add chilli flakes when I get it. I also like to add fair amounts of cayenne pepper to pretty much everything I make, especially soup. I like to put siracha on sandwiches and, if I'm getting a crispy chicken burger, I usually order it buffalo style. Also buffalo wings are bae.

I've developed a fair tolerance over the years. A few years ago, I couldn't handle even a bite out of a habanero, but the other day I bit into one and, while it was hot, it actually didn't affect me all that much.

I like spicy food. I love buffalo chicken, love jalapeno poppers, love me some hot sauce on alot of things. And thai food is to die for.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I've talked with a few ZDers about my love for Spicy Fioods. There aren't really any that are too spicy for me (that I have tried), and that's sad. I LOVE spicy foods, but don't get them often enough

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I don't see the point of spicy food. I only spice up food that's tasteless anyway. Otherwise it does nothing for me. It doesn't enhance flavor. And at worst it's painful. I guess that's good if you're some sort of masochist.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I have been told that I am slightly masochistic. It's like when you used to keep wiggling that loose tooth because it hurts, but feels good in a way.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't see the point of spicy food. I only spice up food that's tasteless anyway. Otherwise it does nothing for me. It doesn't enhance flavor. And at worst it's painful. I guess that's good if you're some sort of masochist.
The pain of the spice is addictive and over time it makes me want to up the intensity more and more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom