• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Your Current Residence?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I like my parents' house; it's fun stuff to live in if a bit hectic. The neighborhood is pretty alright - people are loud at times but quiet in others - and I love the scenery. Sure I'm landlocked - the nearest opening to water is like a billion lightyears (Gulf of Mexico) - but I love it all the same. <3

Joy

The Sexy One
I like this place. All my life I've sorta moved around a bit, and I've always lived in appartments. This is the first house I've lived in, it's relatively big, and it's got a garden and a forest right next to it.

So yeah, my house is great. I have a room to myself, but the only problem is that it's in a quiet, calm area outside the town.

Dan

I live in a my basement and I haven't seen the light of day in years, oh and I piss in bottles because I'm too lazy to go to the toilet.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
In a student apartment building with hundreds of other students.
It's pretty bad ***, but a 5 guy apartment gets very dirty, very quickly.

V

Valtheria

I live in a rental apartment with three of my friends. We split the bills four ways, pay our shares, and mostly try to stay out of each others' hair. We never quite manage to do that though, so we argue a lot, but I love those guys.

Din Akera

Sniper
I'm on the fence at the moment. I live in my parents basement. Which for my age and my financial status is freaking fantastic. I like my area, it is quiet and very beautiful in all seasons. However, I'm conflicted. I'm starting to get to a point where I really want my own place. Somewhere that is just mine. Somewhere that I feel I can come and go as I please and not be accountable to anyone except myself. I want to decorate with my nerdy stuff and learn all the lessons of living on your own through trial and error. I'm very excited for that portion of my life.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I don't like where I live. Where I live, nothing happens, everybody's boring, and there's nothing to do. I would rather live in Maine if at least for the fact that there's more snow and it's colder up there. My house is too small. Most people would probably say that I have a large house but I call a large house a mansion. I live in a neighborhood where there is no one remotely near my age so I have no friends except from my school and apparently none of them live anywhere near me and most of them don't like me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom