• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you like where you live?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The neighborhood I live in is nice enough and I'm in a nice spot where I don't usually have to drive more than 5-10 neighborhoods to get to any of the schools I work at. I'm not sure where else I would live, since I'm not at the stage yet where I need to think about moving out. I honestly would probably just stay local for work if it were up to me.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Oh I don't really know. The culture over here, like the people and the general attitude right now, feels so ****ty. There's this weird coldness here, and lots of political anger. But most of all, this is a place with a heavy pressure on societal norms. If you don't follow the norms, you're considered weird. It's quite depressing.

At the same time we have free healthcare, so I guess maybe.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Despite the cost of living being pretty high over here and the summers being hotter than sin I do quite enjoy living in Arizona. I don’t have any desire to ever live anywhere else for the time being so I’m pretty content with where I live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom