• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you like to have a salad or soup before dinner and do you like a dessert after?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Not usually soup or salad. I only like salads that I prepare. I like some soups, but I don’t usually go out of my way to order it. I usually just get an appetizer before my meal when I’m out to eat. As far as desert goes, I only order one if I’m still hungry. Every once in a while is nice.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
No why would I have soup or salad before? That just means less room for what I actually want. Dessert I might.

Hahaha hahaha.... Salad.

I've been known to go to restaurants and buffets and only order desserts.

I went to a buffet once and they had an ice cream machine. Oh my god I took such advantage of that machine.

But when I go on dates I behave and do starters, mains and desserts like a normal person.

I don't usually go for soup for starters though, mostly I go for things like potato skins and similar.

But there is also room for dessert. Always dessert. Ice creaaaaaaaaaaam!!

Last edited:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
If ive gotta have a starter and theres nowt else on the menu that looks nice ill do a pud...

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I prefer salad before a dinner, but if the salad is too big I'll put it in a to go box and eat it later, that way I can finish my dinner and maybe get a dessert. I typically don't get a dessert unless it's something I really like, or want to try.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Nah. I never have a soup/salad before or dessert after my meal, nor any sort of starter/appetizer. Whatever I end up ordering as a main course is usually enough to fill me up, so food before/after it isn't required.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'm not much of a big eater, so if I'd get anything extra before the actual meal, I'd be full too fast. Desert is only once in a blue moon for me, in case I feel like it, and I'm not too full already.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Not generally, no.

Salads, I treat as a meal unto themselves.

Soups, well, it depends on the dish, so I treat them as meals as well.

It depends on what I want to eat.

But a crucial thing I never forget, is dessert. It's a requirement! My preferred dessert is chocolate cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom