• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Switch Do you like the look of the Link's Awakening amiibo?

Here's what the amiibo looks like in detail

links-awakening-amiibo.jpg

One of the major differences with this amiibo is the gloss finish. As far as I can remember all of the amino before this one has a matt textured finish. This LA amiibo is has a smooth gloss finish. Also the colours chosen are very bold, contrasting with each other and nearly perfectly replicate what is on screen when you play the game.

So what is your opinion on the Link's Awakening amiibo?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
No, it looks very derpy and lifeless. Other Link Amiibos have some kind of distinctive pose, but this one looks like it played the Elegy of Emptiness and froze himself. The textures do look nice, I just wish that the end product was a bit livelier.

No, it looks very derpy and lifeless. Other Link Amiibos have some kind of distinctive pose, but this one looks like it played the Elegy of Emptiness and froze himself. The textures do look nice, I just wish that the end product was a bit livelier.
I think the black eyes and frown do that. There's a lot to be said about how your eyes can show your emotion.
I agree with you that the final finish is really good but the pose and facial expressions are lacking in a few ways.

I have this now and it is nice and shiny. It still doesn't sell me on the artstyle though.

I even looked at his shield to see if he name was on it because I thought that would have been a nice touch.

Unfortunately not though.

D

Deleted member 83535

I think it looks really cute, although it unfortunately clashes with all the other figures, amiibos and others. It stands out.

D

Deleted member 83535

I think it's one of the best looking Amiibo so far, and I've been tempted to buy it, but since the chamber dungeons are so underwhelming, I don't feel the need to get it.
You're not missing much, to be honest. Instead of an extra hazard, I think it would be much better if it was a new boss tile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom