• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like the Idea of Zombobkins

Do you like the idea of Zomboblins

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Well of course it's always interesting with new variations of old enemies. I really don't know what to think of these ones though... I hope they will be cool, but I'm not entirely sure... I won't vote in the poll, but I guess I'll like the new Zomboblins!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I have never actuly liked the idea of zombies but I do love creepy things in Zelda so if they can pull it off and make the zombies as creepy as Re-Deads then YAY!! If not then it will be just like another foe to me.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I believe the proper fan made term (made by Ganonking and myself) is Zomboblins, and I love the idea so much!

vcdomith

Mad Artist
WOW!! I love this idea, but I think they are INVINCIBLE!! This feels so great, invincible enemies

I like them alot. It seems they will pursue Link no matter where he goes. I just don't like the name some people have given them.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I really want to know if they can be made re-dead...or if they'll follow Link throughout the majority of the Temple. The latter would be a neat challenge, so yes, implemented well, I would like the idea.

Djinn

and Tonic
for some reason I never have given much thought about all the various undead in Hyrule. Until now almost all of them were undead Hylians or humans. The Gibdos, redeads, stallchilds, stalfos, etc. and the occasional giant undead boss. Never an undead Goron, Zora, or Moblin anywhere in the games. I think the redead bokoblins are a refreshing change to the norm. This shows me that they might not all be perfect followers of Girahim, even his curses and magic affect them. Or this is a region that is just as dangerous to the bokoblins as it is to Link. They might be a third party of barbarians that are not completely under his control but attack and pillage whatever they can around the land. Much like the Bulblins of TP, they were only somewhat aligned with Zant and not completely under his control.

I like the Zombobkins more then the Re-dead when I was five I had nightmares five nights in a row of Re-deads. It took me until sixteen to not be scared of them anymore! But Zombobkins look awesome and easier to defeat! XD

bunny

birb overlord
Until recently I used to be quite afraid of Re-deads, Gibdos, and most other creepy-like creatures in the Zelda series.

But now, I would LOVE to see a scary temple in Skyward Sword!

What I would REALLY love is if they made an un-dead creature that was fast! THAT would scare me! Most of the scary creatures are slow, (i.e. Re-deads VERY slow...) But... Just imagine... Opening a door to find a creature charging at you ready to attack!

When I was young, I used to picture Re-deads moaning at the end of my bed starring at me! Frightening indeed!

But I am 14 now, and it doesn't bother me at all. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom