• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like the Idea of Naming You Bird.

I thought about the idea of naming your bird a while ago! It would be awesome cause I would name my bird Pitt it just fits. I believe everyone else in skyloft probably names their birds so I would not doubt that you will get to name your bird! I feel links bird is a lot like Epona from earlier games so I am positive you get to name your bird! If not I will not think of it as a let down but I will be probably okay with it!
What will you name your bird?
I am pretty interested to hear what you would name yours?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I do like the idea, it was proposed somewhere a couple months ago or even last year. It would keep with the trend that TP has going, what with the ability to name Epona (the steed) and all.

I would name my birdy "Rebecca" should it be a girl, or "Herr Link" if it is a boy.

I would like the option to name my bird. Knowing me, I'll probably end up naming it Epona.... I'm just used to horses in Zelda games, not birds.

@Hylian Knight: That name almost reminds me of the fairy in PH XD
@VanitasXII: I knew a girl named Rebecca and Herr Link sounds adorable :D
@Reaca: Come on! Where's the imagination.. I guess Epona is a trend for the Zelda series! XD

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
... Bruce... That's what I would call my loftwing! Just imagine how epic that would be! Bruce...

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Yeah... unfortunately, you can't name your Loftwing. The reason I know this is in the 15 minute German Skyward Sword video (which was removed from YouTube and NintendoDaily's page), it showed the man creating a save, and he just named Link. No second dialogue popped up asking to name your bird.

Sorry...

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Yeah... unfortunately, you can't name your Loftwing. The reason I know this is in the 15 minute German Skyward Sword video (which was removed from YouTube and NintendoDaily's page), it showed the man creating a save, and he just named Link. No second dialogue popped up asking to name your bird.

Sorry...
Wait I think we supporters of this idea are talking after you get your Loftwing not like the beginning of TP where after you name yourself you then name your horse.

@Cuju: That would be an epic name! :D
@Wisdom Triforce: I Believe in the Zelda + Link = love forever too ^^
@Zeldahuman: AWWWW Man! I guess I am okay with it! XD

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Wait I think we supporters of this idea are talking after you get your Loftwing not like the beginning of TP where after you name yourself you then name your horse.
Oh.. well maybe. I mean, I assumed it would be like Twilight Princess, disregard what I said.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'd call mine Prence, because I like changing the way names are spelled sometimes, and because Link's Loftwing looks princely.

@Thareous: For some reason that idea kind of reminds me of how they depicted the king of red lions. Like the boat looked red and kind of kingly so I think I know where you are going with this! XD....or maybe not... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom