• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS Do You Like The Changes Made For Ocarina Of Time 3D?

Do You Like The Changes Made For Ocarina Of Time 3D?

• Yes, I love them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure....

• No, I hate them!

• Total voters

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I love the new graphics, every single bit of them, I love the smoother movement of Link. I think the Sheikah Stone addition is unnecessary and frankly a bit of an insulting addition, but other than that I much more prefer OoT3D to OoT :)

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I've looked it up. Apparently 1.0 was primarily the golden pre-order copies. All I know about 1.1 is that it is essentially the same as the first one, and it came out in early 1999. Version 1.2 would have to come after that, so probably late 1999-early 2000.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I enjoyed the changes made very much. It's hard not to like it, no matter how much you nit-pick at it, it's still the superior game compared to its predecessor. What's not to like about it? What serious complaints could you bring up about it? All Ocarina of Time 3D really was, was revamped graphics and tweaked gameplay mechanics -- that's it. What's not to like about such an improvement?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Do you know when they started making the 1.1 versions? The only versions I've seen and played have had the changed fire temple music and green blood, but I thought I got the game not too long after it came out.

I've looked it up. Apparently 1.0 was primarily the golden pre-order copies. All I know about 1.1 is that it is essentially the same as the first one, and it came out in early 1999. Version 1.2 would have to come after that, so probably late 1999-early 2000.

http://zeldaspeedruns.com/oot/generalknowledge/version-differences

General Skel

Stalfos!!!
I think it was only red in V1.0 of the N64 version

Then version 1.0 is the best.

Well, there are 3 versions of the game. 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2. All three versions are for the N64. Version 1.2 was also released for the GameCube. Version 1.0 had a few glitches and text errors, like the one below:
I saw the ghostly figure of Dampé

the gravekeeper sinking into
his grave. It looks like he was
holding some kind of treasure!

Version 1.1 had it fixed to say this:
I saw the ghostly figure of Dampé
the gravekeeper sinking into
his grave. It looks like he was
holding some kind of treasure!

There was an extra blank line in Version 1.0 and was fixed in Version 1.1. Now Version 1.2 is the censored version for the N64, GameCube version and on, with all the little changes made including removing the Fire Temple chant and making the blood green.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
OoT%20blood%20change.jpg

Qimme dat red blud. <3

Salem

SICK
I believe in one of the versions, the colour of the blood changes based on Link's tunic. I could be wrong though....

Last edited:

General Skel

Stalfos!!!
The frame rate being increased from 20 to 30 bugs me a little bit. And why does Link have to spread his legs apart every time he jumps over a gap? I always thought the way he originally jumped matched how a normal person would look is they jumped over a gap.

But you could think of Ocarina Of Time 3D as being the Star Wars Special Editions. Some people love the Special Editions, some people hate them, and some people like certain aspects of them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom