• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Pants?

What a strange question. To answer it, yes, I like pants a lot. I wear them all the time. I am not a fan of shorts, though, because hairy legs.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I prefer pants as they are warmer, especially since Winter is about to start. Jeans and Dress pants are my favourites as I think they look better and are comfy on the go.

Pants keep my pale, pasty man legs covered up so people don't have to see them, so yeah I like pants. I couldn't inflict my legs on the unsuspecting public, I'd be arrested.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I don't know why but having to wear a uniform made me like dressing up. I always wear pants because shorts ride up my legs when I walk and I just got used to wearing them. I like to wear Basic Editions and Oxford shirts with a belt and tie. I'm such a geek...

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
This actully might be one of the oddest questions on ZD. Anyways I like pants, don't want to walk around with none of course. If I have to I will wear shorts though I like long Pants better.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Weather aside, I don't have much of a preferrence. I like wearing any sort of leg coverage, though I preferr my pants and short less constricting, which is a problem, because most places sell predominantly skinny pants/leggings. I preferr a more boot cut/flair cut to my pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom