• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Pants?

Well… I like having more options as a girl, and I prefer wearing skirts to either pants or shorts, although I always tend to have tights, leggings, or thigh/knee high socks with my skirts, so… I guess it can kind of be like pants since my legs are always covered at least from the knee down. :P I just think skirts look cuter!
:> ♥

Night Owl

~Momentai
As long as they have useable pockets I am fine with Pants or shorts. Pants can give you protection and a sense of professionalism that shorts cannot. I love pockets and can't stand pats where I can't fit objects or my hand into the pockets. I could not live without pockets. the more pockets the better I say. That's why I like pants or shorts.

Fig

The Altruist
I always loved pants every since I was young. Everyday, I always change back into pants after school, no matter the occasion, except when it's a fancy occasion.

For whatever reason people here seem to think wearing pants is lame. Since pants are the only thing I wear I must be lame.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
If I'm talking about UK pants, then I prefer boxers, but if I talk about American pants, then yes, trousers are more preferable for me, but I don't mind either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom