• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Legendaries?

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Do you like the legendaries? Do you use them?

Now there are a lot of legendaries available out there - with all the games released and events too, legendaries are a lot more accessible.

Personally, I like a few of them, but mainly the original ones - as they took me a lot more effort to catch and get hold of, so that made it more special. I quite liked Dialga more recently from Diamond; dragon type has a great movepool available and I won some rather awesome battles with it. I have a personal attachment to Mew as I got one from an event that I attended and it's become basically my equivalent to Ash's Pikachu. Some of the new legendaries get too lost in all the hundreds of Pokemon, and I tend to forget about them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I like some legendaries, but I don't use them. I've caught a few for the sake of having them, but I never use 'em.

For example, I never liked Mew/two. Design didn't interest me, and seeing them in Pokemon Movie 2000 didn't help my opinion change any bit. But on the other hand, Lugia, the Legendary Birds and the Three Dogs completely interested me. Loved them so much and I even leveled them to 70+! They were so hard to catch though, with my having to train for days just so I could survive a base encounter!

I catch them, but don't really use them. When fighting my friends, we have a rule of no using legendaries because of how awsome they are, so I don't really train them.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I like legendaries, I don't understand people who say using legendaries is "noobish" or whatever, if I've spent the best part of a sunday afternoon pumping 100 ultra balls into catching this Mewtwo then yes. I'm going to use it.

I like them, but I just don't prefer to use them on my main team. It's not that they're cheating, it just feels weird to have a legendary on my team that no one else has, you know? I prefer to use regular classic Pokemon. I love catching them, though, and the reward of owning one feels unreal!

Kazumi

chagy
I love Legendaries, and think that they add a lot of value, re-playability, and collect-ability to a game. I try to gather all of the possible legendaries for any given Pokemon game, simply for the sake of collecting them. I rarely ever use any Legendary in battle, as I like to keep them in Untouched condition for potential trading. The only ones that I've ever used would be my Rayquaza from Emerald, my Zapdos from FireRed (which became apart of one of my older OU teams), and my Cresselia, which had the same fate as Zapdos.

I prefer it when Legendaries are a bit more difficult to get, rather than just going there, going through a short dungeon/cave, and catching them. A good example of Legendaries that were a bit more difficult to get is the Regis in Emerald, as they required you to go through a fairly extensive side-quest.

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
I love the design and sheer power of some legends, but I only use them as a last resort. Like for the elite 4 in black, I just kept my lv. 70 Japanese Ho-oh with pokerus! ^^ But other than that, I just collect them. (Gotta' catch em' all, Pokemon!)

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I like legendary pokemon but I don't like having them on my team. It makes the game too easy and I like a challenge. Plus I think there's too many. The first generation has the best ones Mew is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom