• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Legendaries?

I catch them but don't use them. Though lately I haven't really like them because of how many there are in each game now. It just makes it seem like they aren't so "legendary" when there are so many of them.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Legendaries are what give Pokemon the depth that it needs. Otherwise it's just a game to see what Pokemon you can catch and use them to battle for fun.
I love legendaries, because they're very unique and represent various things such as time, space, and DNA.
I always use my legendary Pokemon whenever I can. They're very powerful Pokemon, and are more useful than people think. ;)

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
I don't use legendaries, but they are certainly a great collectors thing. If I am nuzlockeing I view them as a boss and kill them.

Dan

I love them !
Except there really is too many of them now. It detains the epic feel in my eyes.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
no I don't like them, I just like Articuno because it's a bird and it's blue.

Fig

The Altruist
Personally, I love every legendary Pokémon. I love them even more when poeple use them in their teams against me and I win the battle without using a legendary! :xd: Love those moments!

E

EagleOfTriforce

the way i see it for me is when i was little i blew my opponents out of the water with type match-ups and powerhouse moves, so I liked them then
But now i stratigize my every move to see where i can hit for the most dammage.
Ledgendaries are great Sweepers but they are very weak unless hours upon hours are spent training them so they are worthwhile to use
But they are so fun to catch I keep them for the sake of having them and sentimental value

A

americankestril

I like legendaries, but I only use a few of them. Most of them are just too strong and give you a huge advantage (especially extremely overpowered deoxys attack form.) I like collecting the legendaries, though. I have pretty much every single one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom