• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Icing?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
For me, it would depend on the type of icing. I can't stand Mock-cream icing where they simply mix butter and icing sugar then whip it until it resembles cream.

I also severely dislike icing if it is too sweet - there's nothing worse than eating something only to have that cloying feeling in the back of your throat :yuck:.

Apart from that, I do enjoy my icing - in moderation of course!

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I think icing is okay but I prefer the cake that it typically goes on much better. I usually just lick all the icing off of the cake and eat the cake by itself because I don't like the way cake tastes with the icing on it, it just doesn't go together well. I especially hate when they put tons of it on, if they're gonna put on any icing I prefer it to be a minimal amount.

Joy

The Sexy One
I'm quite picky with icing. I'm a cooking fan and I tend to use icing a lot, but only if it's exactly the right taste, thickness, and colour. Once, I actually had to re-do it three times before I got it right. :sweat: I make normal icing with some vanilla sugar and bitter almond extract, and that doesn't make it too sweet.

Fig

The Altruist
I like icing, but I do agree with you Azure Sage. It is a bit too sugary and rich, which is why I make sure that there is a thin layer of icing before I eat something that has icing. I feel so sorry for you on how your body reacts to icing. I do hope that will never happen again to a close buddy of mine. :D

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I know some people that don't like icing, they're weirdos. Too much makes me wanna throw up though, but damn...can't get enough.

You and your food threads..

Thanks for reminding though, guess I will go down here and make this maccoroni.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I love icing, but at the same time I really hate when there's too much of it and when it's the really soft kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom