• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like DGN?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
No, I hate it. :P

JK, I <3 this site. So, if you do like DGN, why do you?

I actually find entertainment here, plus, it's a good place to post my stories and find Zelda and other gaming info, if I ever need it. And finally, there's some cool people around here. :cool:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really prefer ZeldaDungeon to Dungeon Gaming Network - the former was much more focused and it seemed like the staff had more time for the members as well as the site itself. But...yes, I do like the Network regardless, but stick to the Zelda portion.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I love it here so much. The forums, the games, the people, and posting here. Everything here is so amazing and very fun to be here. I love it here that I can't part from it. So much to cherish here.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I love this site. I've made lost of great friends here, and by posting my stories, I've been able to get criticism and practice, improving my writing. I also have a lot of fun talking about Zelda among other topics with the wonderful people here. These forums are my home on the internet. :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
The site has its ups and downs, but overall I really like the site. If I didn't like it, why would I keep coming back to it? Sure, there have been times where I've contemplated leaving and never returning, but it just never happens. I've met so many good people here, and it's just been a real joy participating on the site. The forums are engaging, the people are kind and generous, and the vibe that you get when you log in is fantastic. Dungeon Gaming Network – or should I say Zelda Dungeon – is a great site, and I adore being apart of the community.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Overall, this place is perfect. The users, the discussions- everything. I had made the right choice to sign up, because I have met lots of talented people here and they're fun to be with. I would never thought that I would be active here, really. Once Google Chrome is opened, I immediately go to Dungeon Gaming Network because I want to be together with them. Being a part of this feels like family, like this forum itself is a family. I feel very happy to be liked by most people here, since that also makes me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom