• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you like Babies?

Do you like babies

• Yes

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • God no.

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Do you like babies? to me they are horrible little wailing things that eat n poop n scream n eat n poop and do nothing of interest or use.

QcFQOVmY_o.png

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Babies stress me out, but they are still freaking adorable. They're so warm and soft to hold, especially when they're sleeping and not being obnoxious. I have never had to spend an extended amount of time with a baby, luckily, so any time they start crying I can just pass them off to someone else/the parent.

Holding them stresses me out though, because that's like a person in your arms. You are holding a person. And if you drop them....it's too much for me. I have only held babies twice, and one was actually like 2 years old and hardly a baby at that point.

karu

Panamaniac
I completely agree with Doc, except the cute part! Look some of them look like freaking dittos, blobs of saliva, puke, and I can't stand the constant attention that they need when it comes to burping and cleaning them up.

Now a small toddler, that I can stand because they don't require as much attention, can somewhat communicate, and don't drool all over themselves...

Respect and honor to people that have to deal with babies 24/7, I don't have that kind of patience.

Dan

Only women like babies and that's because it's confirmation that a woman has fulfilled her biological purpose, plus they can show it off and talk about it non-stop. (yawn)
So if you happen not to be a woman you'll of course know there's nothing special about babies. They serve no purpose what so ever apart from consuming and ****ting. I too think they look ugly. Again I think it's only women that see them as cute or whatever.

funnier6

Courage~
Well, I mean, when you consider we were all once drooling babies you gotta have some sympathy. Cuteness depends on the baby but I normally don’t see it until six months or so. I mean I wouldn’t willingly spend time with some for fun but I wouldn’t say I don’t like them.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
For the most part they are adorable, not so fun when they are crying unstoppably, but so sweet when they are happy and laughing, and they are so easy to get to laugh. That said, I do like it more when they are older and actually have developed some personality. I love that my nieces and nephews are getting old enough that they're interested in more things that I too find fun, like games and such :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No they are horrible and look like Voldemorts maimed soul. Their cries are so irritating too. I don't want any of my own. It's puppies for me all the way.

I abstain from voting. I do not feel I should be voting on something that I do not have a resonable chance of having in my own lifetime.

Though teaching children things when they are old enough to talk and have learnt to use their bidily functions properly can be a rewarding experience.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think they’re cute and fun to be around. I’ve never had to take care of one, but I love working with kids. I was an intern at a preschool for 3 months in a class with 19 kids and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Preschool age is pretty close to baby age I guess. But still, kids are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom