• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Kiss With Your Eyes Open Or Closed?

I kiss with mine open, but I understand it's common practice to close 'em up... So, do you like to look around when you lock lips or not?

DISCLAIMER: I'm making this thread at 4:47 AM. My brain is mostly off. Sorry if this seems like a weird thread, I legitimately cannot tell.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well I can't say until I have a first kiss, so for now this will be left with a gusstamate of that I think I would do it with my eyes closed.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Yes, and I keep staring into my partner's eyes until she opens them and realizes what I'm doing. At this point the girls usually stop the kissing and just stare back at me in complete confusion, then I run away giggling like a school girl.

:yes:
:rolleyes:

Not even going to lie, I've never kissed a soul. In fact, I find kissing to be an utterly disgusting practice. Nevertheless, if I were to ever kiss anyone, I'd do it with my eyes closed. Kissing with one's eyes open looks kinda silly and disingenuous if you ask me; at least it does on movies and such. It seems like most people at least lower their eyes before puckering up...

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Eyes open the whole way through? That's weird bro.
Closed, fo sho, although I won't lie, I do peak slightly when its an attractive girl and give myself a mental highfive :rolleyes:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Eyes open the whole way through? That's weird bro.
Closed, fo sho, although I won't lie, I do peak slightly when its an attractive girl and give myself a mental highfive :rolleyes:

You should get a gong like Turk and JD have.

[video=youtube;sOUc5WAXe0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOUc5WAXe0o[/video]

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I kiss with my eyes closed. However, I have kissed guys who keep their eyes open and it's bloody weird, please stop that. I just feel like they're watching me and I don't want to know what my face looks like during a kiss, let alone have them know. I have no recollection of my first kiss, sadly. But if I kiss someone while drunk, I tend to open my eyes because for some reason I can't stay standing and kiss someone when drunk. I need to concentrate lol.

P.s. Kissing is not disgusting.

Last edited:

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I kiss with my eyes closed. cause i kinda see it as a distraction to do it with my eyes open and it helps me focus.. and if i catch someone kissing with there eyes open i feel kinds offended honestly lol. because i feel like they are trying to distract them selves and I feel like there is something wrong with the way i kiss lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom