• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Your Own Vehicle?

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
My parents bought about a year ago a black Suzuki Swift for me to learn to drive in, & it's cheap on fuel these days. We even gave it a nickname, 'Blift' for short lol

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
No, I can't afford groceries so there's no way in hell I can afford a vehicle. Kinda pisses me off when I see parents buy their kids cars.... bleh. When I finally can afford a vehicle, I'll be getting a Harley.

Claire

The Geekette
I don't have my own vehicle yet. I know how to drive (hopefully acquiring my license in July), but the only wheels I have are my mountain bike. If I need to go somewhere and can't catch a ride with someone else (buses and taxis aren't an option in my town), I'll ride my bike or walk. I suppose it is somewhat of a good thing, on two counts. The first is that automobile accidents are the #1 cause of death for persons between the ages of 16 and 24 years old and because it is much better for you to be riding a bike or walking than it is to be driving, health wise at least, and so I'm not always disappointed that I do not have a car.

It's an awful lot cheaper too.

Austin

Austin
I drive an old 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP.

IMG00011.jpg

It's not the best car money can buy, but it's paid for! :P

Driving actually makes me nervous. I think walking is just as sufficient, it's healthier and safer. For short distances I walk.

Having too many wicked drivers in my family has me a little traumatized as far as driving is concerned ;)

Last edited:
I have an 05 Chevy Impala I just got, and as someone else said here, it's my pride and joy. I've had cars before it and they were barely able to pass inspection (that 92 Grand Am made me feel like I was in a racecar everytime though! Awesome..). My Impala is my baby though and I love it. And it's a pretty violet-blue color, and as we all know, color is clearly the most important factor in a car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom