• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Your Own Room, or Do You Share It?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I actually have two because I live in two houses; I stay in whichever house I want to. So I have a personal room in each house. :)

What about you? If you do, do you keep it tidy? Or is it like one of mine, kind of messy. :cool:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I share my room with my big sister. It's really annoying and I dislike it. I don't like sharing rooms, I like being alone. You can do anything with your own room if you're alone. Though, we don't share the same bed. I keep my room tidy because I dislike seeing something that's out of place.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I have my own room. It's actually the biggest bedroom in the house, and also the top floor of my house. I've never shared a room with anyone before, except during senior week. I shared the living room of the house we were staying in with another one of the guys who came along. Although, I don't really count that because the room didn't belong to us. So I've always had my own room.

I keep my room fairly tidy, but there's always a pile of clothes on the floor next to my dresser. I don't know why I haven't bothered to actually put the clothes away yet. xD But other than that, my room is tidy. My bed is usually a mess, though. All the other things I keep in my room, however-- video games, books, etc-- are usually pretty organized. I'm kind of anal about my stuff. That said, I always seem to misplace the remotes for my stereo and TV. xD

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Thankfully I never had to share a room as a kid and now I own my own place, so naturally I have my own bedroom, lol.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I share my room with my two little brothers and sometimes my little sister when she comes in like every two seconds. >_>'

Anyway their half is the filthy one, mine is only slightly dirty.

Well, seeing as how I am a single adult male, I do have my own room. Feels great after having to share bedrooms with my brother for, like, 16 years...

Nicole

luke is my wife
I have my own room, being an only child. I appreciate the solitude more than anything. I'm an outgoing person, but I need to have my time alone - especially at night. I hate having to sleep with other people in the room. I'm not overly fond of sleepovers; they're fun, but I'd much rather sleep in my own bed. I had to share a room with my grandmother for one night when we went on our family "vacation" and I hated it. For one thing, she snores worse than anyone I've ever met. For another, I felt like I had no privacy. I don't like people being around me while I sleep.

My mom thinks the state of my bedroom is a federal offense. Honestly, there's only two piles in my room that are any bad; the rest of it is just a little disorganized. I have a huge pile of clothes and a huge pile of just random stuff from when I was younger and I don't really care to clean it up right now. Another fun fact about my room: there's a hole in the wall at the foot of my bed because I sleep backwards and my bed is really tiny. It's a twin. Do not like.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I share a room with my brother sort of... See he sleeps sort of in a different room, but there is only half a wall separating us. So yes I do, but no I don't. :I

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have, and always have had my own room. I grew up in a household of six, so my parents always made sure to get houses with enough bedrooms for everybody. Now I live in a household of 3, and we have 5 bedrooms. One is used for storage, and one is a guest room.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I share a room with my boyfriend but I've pretty much claimed everything, bar the left side of the bed, as mine in an arduous 2 year long campaign for dominance of this room. :P The dogs have their bed outside in the main room but they usually just waltz in and sleep on the bed with us anyway, or the floor beside us.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I used to live in a house with three bedrooms shared between seven people, I had to share a room with my brother.
Now I live in a flat in the back yard though. 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a loungeroom and a kitchen all to myself :) I keep it almost spotless usually.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I share a room with my two brothers. On one side is the TV and computers, and on the other are the three beds. It's not perfectly clean all the time, but it's not always a mess. ...Oh shoot, today was clean-up day.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I shared a room with my older sister when I was really young, but I've had my own room now for quite some time. I believe my room is the best in the house :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom