• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have the Worst Fail?

Nicole

luke is my wife
I think there have been similar threads to this, but they're not what I'm asking for. Or haven't been posted on recently. Whatever.

Anyway, do you think you have the worst fail? Was it playing Zelda, eating something messy, or just acting crazy? If you think you have the biggest epic fail ever, post here. So I can laugh at you, er, I mean... So we can celebrate it together.

Mine... Well, I don't fail often, but when I do, it's pretty bad. Let's just say it may have had something to do with accidently buying men's shorts. o_O

Do you have the worst fail?

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
ummm... once i got failed for my first thread beacause nobody responded to it. thats not much of a fail, but thats me in a nutshell. also i failed by jupming up the stairs but instead i got a sprained ankle.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
When I was about 5 I learned from my grandfather how to use my dad's cigarette lighter (bear in mind this was long before they began making child proof lighters), so I was testing it out on my parents' bed spread which had fringes along the edges. I'd light them, then blow them out ... though one of them I let burn too long and the fire got to big to blow out. I knew at that age that water put out fire, but the first place I thought to get water from was the water cooler in the kitchen (opposed to the bathroom in their bedroom). So I walked through the living room where they were watching TV at, to the kitchen, got the biggest cup I could find, and filled it up with water from the water cooler (which takes a while to dispense water). Then I went back into their bedroom, and of course the fire was bigger by now so I didn't get it all put out. So I went back into the kitchen and did it again ... and again.

On the 3rd trip, my dad asked "Boy, what the hell are you doing?" and I told him "NOTHING!!! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T COME BACK HERE!!" Well, a parent's first thought when a kid says that is that something's up lol. They went in there and the bed looked like it was completely up in flames. They of course immediately yanked it off the bed and took it to the bathtub which was probably 10 feet away, and put the fire out that way. What I didn't know at the time, but found out some years later when we were sharing stories about family mishaps, is that my parents had just sold my mom's car and there was about $2,000 cash in the middle of the bed at the time which was to be used for an upcoming vacation. Luckily for my sake none of the money was lost in the fire.

So yeah that was a fire fail, discretion fail, and "convincing your parents that nothing's wrong" fail all rolled into one.

Well, lemme see... probably the funniest fail that I've had was a mishap with a lawnmower. It was the middle of summer, and I was mowing the top of this hill in our backyard, I was about 15 at the time, and I drove really... fast. I drove down the hill and at the bottom I sharply cut the wheel, (it was a riding mower), and that little maneuver almost flipped it over (big suprise). I managed not to flip it, however, I slipped completely off of the mower, and since it was older and didn't have the auto-shut-off feature, I had to proceed to chase it through the yard once I got up. Unfortunately, my dad and the neighbours saw all of it, in retrospect, it was pretty funny!. :lol:

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Well for me I was on my cell phone and I was talking to a friend when I decided to look at the calender on my cell. well I literally looked all over the house for my cell while talking to my friend, when I suddenly noticed I was talking to my friend through My cell phone, so it was a blond moment fail.(even though I'm a red head)

I was once leaning with my elbow on a desk and had my chin resting on my hand. I sneezed... my elbow slipped off the desk and landed right in my manhood... my head went down with it and smacked full on into the desk... and to top it all off, I bit my tongue.

Fortunately there was no-one around to witness me looking like an utter tit.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I once freaked out over an expensive drawing pencil of mine I needed for a project, running all through the school to see if I dropped it, only to find out I had stabbed it in my hair to hold it, like I always do and didn't think of checking.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Check this fail out.

Playing Super Smash Bros orignial right. I'm Link on Sector Z and I'm pretty much dominating. Finally it's down to two, me and another human character using Fox. I'm so much better than this guy and am owning him. We get down to one life each. I find a beam sword and decide that will just end it now. Fox jumps up into the air. I run directly beneath him and throw the beam sword up. He reflects, and the beam sword keeps going up. Because of that, he left himself wide open and I jump and press my up A smash attack. He is sent flying to the background and I taunt.

Now here's the fail...

Remember that beam sword? As I'm taunting, it comes tumbling back down and hits me, doing enough damage to sent me flying to the left side of the screen. I die a split second before Fox way in the background does and he wins the game. EPIC FAILURE!!!

ok through the short years i have lived i have experienced too many fails but there is only one fail in my life that deserves to be called an epic fail, it was painful too. When i was about 7 i went over my aunts house, i can't remember what it was for but anyway, i was playing with my younger sister you know jumping up and down such. My aunt and mother went into another room and started talking to one another. In the meanwhile my younger sister and i started trying to touch the ceiling (it seemed higher back then) i touched the ceiling the first time and she didn't quite make it so for my victory type thing i tried to touch the ceiling light, oh i touched it alright but fell onto my aunts coffee table the table split in half because it was cheap and i broke my arm.

Last edited:

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
When I was like, nine, I was eating a bowl of oatmeal and I shoved the whole spoonful (Which was all the oatmeal in the bowl) into my mouth. I even has a picture of it, if you guys are interested.
EDIT- I didn't put what was a failure about it. Oops. Well, I was chewing it up, then my brother made me laugh, and I choked on it, and it took about a half hour of warm water and coughing to get that glob of oatmeal down my throat. (Some of it came out too, though.)

I haven't failed much in my life, except for 2 occasions I can remember:
1) I was around 8, and I was going to my friends party. I was so excited, I ran out of my room, and somehow managed to hit my head on the corner of the wall. I needed to get stitches =3 But I still made it to the party, so it's all good.
2) I was around 11, and we were playing soccer (Aus was in the soccer World Cup, so everyone was obsessed with soccer). Near the end of recess, I tripped, landed funny, and fractured my elbow. And we were going to Warnambool for the long weekend, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom