• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you have recurring dreams?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don’t have them often, but when I do they’re never exactly the same. My recurring dreams are more like... different plots in the same settings, often with the same people. Sometimes they even pick up where old dreams left off. Although they don’t usually occur close together. Some have been years apart.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Not really. Sometimes in a dream I remember something that happened in another dream as if it were the past even though that dream may have taken place a long time ago. But apart from that the only things that recur in my dreams are the themes.

My main recurring dream is one where I'm alone in a small capsule in space.

I cant communicate with anyone and i know there's no chance of rescue. The front of the capsule is glass and all i can see is darkness and faint stars in the distance.

All i do in the dream is stare out into the void knowing I'm going to slowly expire.

I've already had this dream a handful of times this year.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've had a theory that recurring dreams are not actually recurring dreams. There have been times when I have a dream and I wake up thinking I've had the same dream before like maybe months ago, a year ago, or years ago. I have no proof whether it's the case, because a majority of dreams I have I'll only remember for about a week, unless it was very strange or sticks out in some way.

I want to say I've had them, but I'm not sure if I really have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom