• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Good Balance?

Simple thread; how good is your equilibrium?

I don't trip or stumble much but if im standing still and need to change stance i do go a bit off balance and have to fight to regain it making it look like i've got some kind of slow-mo Michael Jackson dance going on.

So how about you guys? Are you always stumbling or falling over or just find it hard to stay on your feet without losing balance?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Well, I mostly have a good balance because I practice having it all day- placing books on top of my head and walk for a few minutes. But I'm a super klutz, so I fall down often.

Clank

Hmm
I generally manage to remain standing, but if I do get off balance I look worse than the video game characters on ledges.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I can balance very well, since I take gymnastics. However, when I'm in a daze, I seem to be a klutz. For example, I can balance 5 books on my head on one leg on a balance beam all day long, but if I'm not paying attentions, I'll trip on my own 2 feet

bunny

birb overlord
I used to have horrible balance, but when I started yoga, my balance improved like... loads. I still trip over myself all the time, but it's not as bad as it used to be. Basically, I'd say I have alright balance... I don't know if it can be considered 'good' though... Probably not. xD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have okay balance, not too weak-kneed but not the best of all people.

Whenever I'm trying to hop on one foot, though, I definitely fall over the place. Other than modifications? Nah, I'd say I'm good.

octorok74

TETTAC
I have pretty good balance. I used to fall a lot when I was younge, but I fixed that and now can balance like someone with really good balance.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
My balance is soooo bad, lmfao. I trip (inb4 *****es be trippin') and stumble a lot. I trip:

*Over air
*Up the stairs
*Down the stairs
*Over cracks

But a lot of the time it's because my knees are terrible. I have a bottom locker at school, so I heavily rely on my knees to hold me steady. I've come to the point where I can't rise up from the floor by myself, but Instead I need the assistance of a nearby elevated surface to prop me upward. My knees often feel bruised so it hurts to bend them. Sometimes they'll get really weak and I'll start hurtling towards the floor. :sweat:

Eh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom