• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you have any sleep habits?

Ninja

Well well well
I'm a side sleeper, with a fluffy pillow to hold as well. Additionally, I have a Google Home Mini, and I ask it to play the sound of a thunderstorm, and its blissful.

I'm a sleep talker, but only if I'm being talked to by someone irl while I am fast asleep. Then I'll respond to them, and potentially hold a coherent conversation with them that I will have no recollection of upon waking. Why do people try to converse with a sleeping person? I would like to know that, too.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have a tendency to wake up after 3 or 4 hours of sleep and feel awake enough to struggle falling back to sleep but tired enough to immediately feel it upon getting up. It's been happening very frequently over the past month or so and I'm not sure if there's a cause or not, but I don't recall it being this frequent in the past. It's been happening basically every morning recently.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I can’t sleep in any position other than this one. no matter how hard i’ve tried to train myself to be able to sleep in other positions, it’s just not possible.

w2852ri.jpg

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I do have a specific routine to fall asleep. I always go to bed with the TV on (with it automatically shutting off after an hour), two fans going (one on each side of me), and me lying on my right side. It's always worked the past couple of years to get me to sleep right away, lol.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I sleep on my side for the most part. The one time I slept on my back I got sleep paralysis >.>

I'm glad that I don't snore or sleep talk generally, but I wish I could lucid dream.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i would guess i snore although i don't know for sure

i have trouble staying asleep if i know i need to wake up for something, even if i set an alarm i still wake up every 30 minutes or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom